Answered By: Sheree Gan Last Updated: Sep 02, 2018 Views: 523
1) Search the Library's OneSearch at: http://library.singaporetech.edu.sg
2) Next, refine your search results by the selecting the Resource Type option on the right panel as shown below.
3) Limit your search results to include only Books (which will include ebooks) and journals by checking their checkboxes.
4) Then, select the APPLY FILTERS button.
5) As different e-book providers have different processes to download e-books, please refer to the e-book subject guide to find out more.
If you want a detailed hands-on tutorial for searching of e-resources, please email email@example.com to make an appointment with one of our librarians.