Answered By: Siew Khim Lim Last Updated: Sep 17, 2019 Views: 30
If you encountered issues logging in to Mendeley Desktop, please follow these steps.
1. Go to Settings app (https://id.elsevier.com/settings/). Please ensure you are using private or incognito windows.
Click on "Sign in" via your institution.
2. Type in Singapore Institute of Technology under Institution. You will be promoted to login using your SIT username and password.
3. When you are on the Settings page, add a password.
4. You will be sent an email to authenticate that you are the owner of the email.
5. Check your email. Click "reset your password" link. The email can be SIT email or your personal email.
After you have added the password to your user account, you can proceed to sign in to Mendeley Desktop.