Answered By: Debby Wegener Last Updated: Aug 31, 2020 Views: 16
Since the introduction by EBSCOhost of their new Personal Data Retention and Usage Policy, there have been a few teething problems. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please follow the steps below if you encounter any of these problem screens.
- If you see this screen, there is no option for SIT in the drop-down list. Please close the browser window and login to EBSCO again.
- If you see this screen:
- select OpenAthens Login
- find Your Institution on the right by typing in SIT
- select the Singapore Institute of Technology and login the usual way (email ID and password)
- the last step in this process is to click on the Resource you need from the list of resources.
- If you see this screen, close your browser window and login to EBSCO again.