Answered By: Debby Wegener Last Updated: Sep 28, 2020 Views: 29
- Login to https://www.mendeley.com/
- Select the down arrow to see the menu
- Select Settings & Privacy
- Change your email address to gmail or yahoo
- Select the Update button
NOTE: as the ScienceDirect database and Mendeley are both owned by Elsevier, when you next try to login to the database you may see this popup.
If you see your gmail or yahoo account in this popup window:
- select Switch to your other account in order to search the ScienceDirect database.
If you see your SIT email in the popup window:
- select Continue to ScienceDirect to search the database.