Answered By: Kitty Ng Last Updated: Aug 30, 2021 Views: 11
Answered By: Kitty Ng
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2021 Views: 11
If you see an error message, e.g. login error, issue accessing the publisher content, service unavailable, please contact the Library for assistance.
In your email to the library, please help us by providing the following important details:
- The name of the database you are trying to access
- If you are an SIT or OU student or staff
- If you are ON or OFF campus
- What browser you are using
- Any error messages (screenshot with browser address bar URL)
- What steps you had taken before encountering the issue.
For Alumni or OU Programmes
If you are a SIT Alumni or in a programme offered by an Overseas University (OU) partner, you have access to selected resources depending on the license agreements signed with the publishers. You may refer to the Library's A-Z Databases list to check which resources are available to you.
Check out the below links for more information.