Answered By: Shengbo Sun Last Updated: Jun 29, 2017 Views: 36
The installation program will run automatically when you insert the accompanying CD.
1. Select "Other Included Applications" to install prerequisites required prior to install this software.
2. Next select "Requirements Update". The application will start installing the prerequisites updates.
3. Click "Install" to proceed.
4. After the prerequisites are installed, click "Install" link and select "ACL 9 Educational Edition" to install the ACL software.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation. A application desktop shortcut will be created after installation.
This application is also available for use at the Library's Public PCs.