Answered By: Jenny Wong Last Updated: Jan 11, 2024 Views: 291
You may register a personal account on Mintel for the features below.
Features for personal account
- Download: download contents in PDF or PowerPoint.
- My Presentations: You can easily create, organise and download ready-to-use PowerPoint presentations, making it easier to put insights into action.
- Favorites: Click the star to save content for later into your Favorites folder.
- Share: Can easily share critical insights with other SIT users with access link.
- Save: Search & Add to Hopper for product search result.
Access Mintel and sign in with your SIT credential, then follow the steps below to register or login into your personal account.
1. Click on Log into your profile on the home page; or select My Portal from the drop-down list beside Singapore Institute of Technology on top right corner
2. Enter your SIT email in the box then Next for registration or login to a personal account
2.1 For subsequent user: enter your password then Submit
2.2 For new registration: screen prompted for registration
3. You will receive email below to complete your registration, click on REGISTER NOW. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk mail folder
4. Complete the form, and click Submit Preferences (you may enter Library's phone number 6592 1215 in Telephone field)